What will you learn:
- Why do you need a prototype?
- What is a prototype?
- What are the four essential components of building a business? – Idea, build, launch, and data.
- What are the principles of prototyping, and why should you care about them?
- What is the best time to test an idea?
- The prototyping mindset – What is the right mindset?
- The prototyping mindset – How to achieve the right mindset?
- How to make your prototype? – The four basic steps.
- How to make the most out of your team while building a prototype?
Join Michael Smart – CEO of Busselton Chambers of Commerce and Industry, as he walks us through the importance of building a prototype. Michael works with over 3,000 businesses each day in the South West of WA by giving them advice on how to increase their potential. You, too, can make the most of your project by following his priceless advice on how to grow your small business sustainably.
In this course, he walks us through the importance of building a prototype before you invest all your resources and energy into creating the final version. According to him, the four most integral parts of building a business are; idea, build, launch, and data.
The data at the end enables you to launch an even better version of the product.
He believes in the fact that the process of testing your prototype for even two days with an actual customer is the best way to release a new build. Even if you want to launch a new marketing campaign, a prototype is the way forward.