What will you learn:
- Why is it essential to have a strategic cash flow plan in place?
- How much cash flow do you need for your small business? – Financial forecast for your business.
- Ways to get cash in for B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer) models.
- If you should give credit terms for transactions, whom should you offer it to, how should you do it, and the industry norm in this regard.
- Access to capital – The short-term and long-term funding options for your small business.
- Owner drawings – The amount you need to live comfortably after making the official payments, rents, taxation, and other important transactions.
Join Mark Sissoev – Manager RSM Australia, Busselton, as he talks about cash flow. He further explains why it is crucial to stay on top of finances for all small business owners. During his career over the years, Mark has helped countless businesses make the most out of their potential and assist them in financial issues for sustainable growth.
Mark’s unique approach to tackling even the most overwhelming financial issues sets him apart from all others.
According to him;
“I enjoy helping clients achieve their long-term life goals, from financing their operations and purchasing a premise through to SMSF, maximizing profitability and exit-strategies.”
In this video, Mark teaches us the importance of having regular cash flow and how to handle such challenges in a small business. He talks about all the financial conditions and requirements you need to keep in mind while launching a new small business.
At the end of this video, you would have appropriate knowledge about the importance of sorting out finances before launching a business. It will also have all the important information about funding and the budget required for production, taxes, staff, and other essentials.
You would also have appropriate knowledge about all the issues you might face and what mitigation actions you can take!