What will you learn:
- What is a target persona?
- What is the importance of a target persona?
- How to identify your target persona?
- How to build a customer avatar? – Goals + values, challenges + pain points, sources of information, and objections + roles.
- How to set goals and values for your ideal target persona? – The stepping stone for content creation services, copywriting, and content marketing.
- Where can you collect data from? – The essential sources of information.
- How to identify the customer demographics? – The names, age, geographic location, pain points, and other essential details, including personal information.
- The challenges + pain points that you need to keep in mind while developing the ideal target persona.
- What are the possible objections that your customer might have and the role that they play?
Matthew Carlson is the managing director and founder of Loop2 Digital, a full-time digital marketing agency operating out of South West of WA. Matthew Carlson helps clients reach their full potential by helping them out with their digital marketing efforts. They help small and medium enterprises for long-term sustainability and growth.
During his professional career, he has helped numerous clients unlock their potential and tap into new markets. He also helps small businesses make it big in the local markets with sustainable growth.
In this video, Matt talks about the customer persona and how you can target them. However, first, you will learn precisely how you can build a target persona and what steps you should take before setting it. Having a specific target persona is extremely important as it helps you take all other financial and non-financial short-term and long-term goals.
The target persona sets the tone for all the upcoming business decisions and plans for sustainable growth, keeping the audience in mind.
At the end of this video, you will be fully equipped with the knowledge required to set your target persona and the steps you need to take to achieve them!