What will you learn:
- The importance of creating a strategic plan for your business.
- Why you should believe in the ‘blue sky’ vision for your company.
- The four elementary steps to build a strategy that would be useable and would not just sit on top of your shelf.
- How to set long-term and short-term goals?
- How to set KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)?
- Key challenges that you might face during the tenure of building a strategic plan.
- Who should be involved in creating a strategic plan for the organization, company, or business?
- What can hold you back in achieving these targets?
- How to conclude a strategic planning meeting?
Join Michael Smart – CEO of Busselton Chambers of Commerce and Industry, as he walks us through the importance of building a strategic plan for your business. This video workshop is all about the building blocks that can make or break your business.
A strategic plan helps you by providing a sense of direction and enabling you to set outlines for measurable goals. The strategic plan is one of the most valuable tools to guide your day-to-day business decisions and evaluating progress while moving forward. It lays out the company’s goals and enables you to optimize the tasks carried out daily.
This video workshop outlines the basics of creating a strategic plan for your business intelligently. The video breaks down the workshop into four small components that make a winning strategy.
Smart also emphasizes the importance of a “blue sky” vision, which entails that you can do anything for your business if you plan smartly.
At the end of this video, you will be thinking of all the different ways of innovating your product, making plans to change your existing project into something new, or improving your service.
At the end of this 45-minute workshop, you will be in the correct position to create a strategy that would help you and your teammate make day-to-day decisions.