What will you learn:
- The importance of developing a prototype?
- What is a prototype interview?
- Why should you conduct a prototype interview?
- How to conduct a prototype interview properly?
- How much time would it take to conduct one prototype interview?
- What is the 5-act user interview? – Friendly welcome, general questions, introduction to the prototype, detailed tasks, and quick brief.
- Why and who is your correct target audience?
- Why should you get five people for a prototype interview?
- How to take notes properly during the prototype interview?
- Examples from numerous walks of life and how a prototype interview saved them.
Join Michael Smart – CEO of Busselton Chambers of Commerce and Industry, as he walks us through the importance of a prototype. Michael works with over 3000 businesses each day in the South West of WA by giving them advice on how to increase their potential.
This course brings his thoughts in the form of a video where he discusses the importance of developing a prototype by using incredible examples that are sure to leave you in awe of both him and the topic. He further would encourage you all to conduct a prototype interview.
Do you know what a prototype interview is? It is the basic process of getting a small group of people, say five people test out the first version of a product. These people are not experts, investors, or any such high-profile technicians who would give you professional advice.
Instead, they are a regular group of people from your actual target audience. Join Michael in this fundamental course to learn all about the importance of a prototype. And to find out exactly why it is essential for your business to conduct a prototype interview.